Saturday, February 20, 2010

Love 'Em or Leave 'Em? - Day 6

Not that I am interested in knowing about Tiger Wood’s love life but I do feel for the guy and he is from my home state of Florida.  I hate the fact that it was brought up in the spotlight as it was not news that I wanted to hear about over Thanksgiving holiday last year for that matter.  I feel for Elin his wife and my only concern is always the children.  I may not have any children of my own at the moment but they come first and parents need to do what is best for them.

I heard his apology today and it appeared to be well written yes but he delivered it in a very sincere manner even though he looked exhausted and like he was going to tear up at any moment.  I would like to see him take care of his ailment and just want to wish him, Elin and his family the best and hope he does take care of his personal issues privately.  People this is not a public matter for us to judge which we as Americans and the media do so quickly.  I would like to see him out on the golf course soon doing what he loves and what he is good at. 

None of us are perfect and I respect the fact that here is a man trying to change and be a better man, husband and son.  So would you continue to love ‘em or leave ‘em?  I am having a hard time answering this question but I am sure tomorrow night this topic will come up with Miss Ocean and Miss “V’ during our girls night.  I will have to let you know how that conversation goes here in the south!

[Via http://kbatl.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment