Thursday, August 27, 2009

What Death Has Taught Me

Excerpt from Chicken Soup for the Grieving Soul Page 218 – What Death Has Taught Me – Barb Kerr “Death” has taught me many things.  Things that, if listed, would fill pages time wouldn’t permit to be read.  For today, it’s taught me: To hold onto my children a little longer and a little tighter when we hug. To hold onto my friends a little longer and a little tighter when we hug.  That I’m not being silly telling my children I love them every day. To hug my children even when they don’t seem to want to be hugged. To treasure bedtime chats, stories of friends and sharing inner thoughts. That fingerprints on the wall are dirt to one and treasures to another. That I’ll not wait to do things, and I’ll not wait to say things.

[Via http://culturepology.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment