Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Down to 2

Fifi and I went to visit her relatives in The Shire (New Hampshire) this past Thanksgiving weekend. This batch of relatives has 4 boys from ages 2 to 11- and also there was another little girl also 2ish. All 5 kids spent the latter part of the afternoon hopped up on Twizzlers and ran circles around the house while screaming near satanic stuff that I couldn’t understand.

One of the boys stopped in front of me on the couch after completing a lap around the staircase and said something in a tongue you’d find in a Da Vinci Code movie as he threw a Star Wars figure at me in the slowest motion ever. I think I was able to see everyone’s smile around the room until the toy reached its final destination of my upper lip. I don’t remember much afterwards, I might have suffered a concussion. I think they might have called cops to arrest that kid for assault with a Death Ray weapon.

After possibly wanting 3 kids (Fifi wanting 4), I am down to only needing 2 max. The second clearly being an accident.

[Via http://brownmancity.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment