Sunday, December 13, 2009

Josie Brooklyn Duggar

duggars

The Duggar family in January, 2009 with the 18th child, Jordyn-Grace Makiya. (TLC)

Josie Brooklyn Dugger made her very early arrival on Dec 10th, 2009. She weighed 1lb 6oz and is reported to be doing well in the neonatal unit at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences.

The family has my thoughts and prayers for both mother and child at this time.

With that said, I have to say I am shocked!!

I have been reading the message boards and blogs about this like most of the world. I am appalled at the HATE directed at this tiny baby and her parents. I’ve read wishes that “this child die so the parents stop popping out kids”. I’ve read where people feel they have the right to say they have enough children. I’ve seen posts about how they are using their religion to justify having more children….and to justify putting rules in place for the children they already have.

Come on people, wake up! They are self supporting and were self supporting before TLC. They are not sitting back and collecting tax dollars and making babies for the raise in checks. They take care of their own. How can anybody have so much HATE for this family, they’d wish this child death? What exactly did this newborn infant do to you? For that matter, what did this family ever do to you?

They is plenty of things I do not “like” that is out there in internetland. Michael Jackson, Tiger Woods are the two top ones I can think of at the moment. Do what I do when I see the headline screaming yet another idiot statement about the life and times of….(fill in the blank)…I DON’T CLICK ON IT! I don’t watch Nancy Grace when she carries on about Tiger and his women, I have a remote and it works! One thing I do not do is wish them or their children death. Honestly!

One word people….Karma. It is horrible when it hits.

[Via http://jagsays.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment