Sunday, December 20, 2009

Little M's 6 month session

Marysville, OH ~ I wish I had more clients like Baby M.  It’s been so fun to photograph him when he was newly born, at 3 months and, now, at 6 months.  Babies really do grow so quickly and I love to be able to get images of this rapidly changing stage of life.  (Hint to M’s momma…I am looking forward to his 1st birthday session!)

The set up for this session was to get some Christmas images of his entire family, which I’ll post later on.  Then, we would move on to just a one-on-one session with the little guy.  He cooperated through 3 wardrobe changes throughout the session and even some “no wardrobe” shots.  Personally, those are my favorites.  I la la lava me some chubby, soft baby. 

Here is Little “M” at 6 months:

Cute baby tush alert!

I tried a new action on this one…love the “milk and honey” look!

We were just about to get an outfit on him and end his “bare bottom” session when this happened. 

I love it!!!  So classic!! 

I CAN.NOT wait until we meet again in 6 months.  But, please, don’t grow up too soon, Little M.

[Via http://jeriamrine.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment