Thursday, January 14, 2010

tempo...

Tomorrow I run! Coach Jen wants me to run for 45 minutes…warm up and then it zone 3 for 10 minutes, then zones 1-2 for the rest of the run. I’m excited and maybe a little nervous about it. I guess because of the rough time I had last run.

I’m also breaking out the new pair of Brooks running shoes tomorrow that I picked up at Runners High ‘n Tri last week…yay! New shoes!

Anyone up for a group run Sunday? Dave is out this week…anyone want to run? I’m talking early again, like 7am, for an hour and 15…who is in? Let me know!

Finally, I’ve been a putz and not mentioned 2 important people who have sponsored me- my bosses Mike and Al. They’ve been super supportive, asking how it’s going everyday, or just letting me vent. They decided they wanted to help…and they picked up my gym membership for a year! Truly an unexpected and awesome surprise…definitely making them 2 of the best bosses, and friends one can have! Mike, Al…thank you!

And remember to wear red on Friday, February 5th for the American Heart Association’s Go Red for Women campaign!

I’m wearing red for K…

K

…who will you wear red for?

More later!

[Via http://cubicledad.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment