Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Source Of Inspiration...

… is not going to be a single one, naturally (and fortunately). But, one of them can certainly look like this:

That is right, I am talking about bright eyes here. And as long as they are shining, the world is continuing to exist.

The photograph however was not taken by me, it just stands symbolically since I do not publish my own very personal ones (at least not now). So, please take a note that this photo is originally taken from Flickr, and more explicit the user Michael Spear Hawkins. Yes indeed, children can be so enlightening and spirited, it is just a pleasure. But who knows if I will have own children one day, too…

And, I am obligated to say that I made three minor changes in editing the picture. First, I added a little contrast I brightness (please compare, only a little). Second, I added a little grey border (as you can see). Third, and that is the most interesting change, I changes the eye colour (a little more towards blue).

Of course, if anyone feels not right with that (of those who have the copyright – naturally), please inform me right away so I can remove the picture.

Greetings, and stay inspired, Ikarus

p.s. maybe I will publish some of my own pictures of 2009-2010 soon.

[Via http://ikarusvpn.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment