Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Paterson Weekend

What’s that saying about girls?  They’re full of sugar and spice and everything nice?  I think it should include giggles, bows, “hurrays” and Dora the Explorer.  Or at least it should for my niece.  The first time I saw her, she was just a babe…sleeping, crying, eating, those were her MOs.  Now, this little gal if full of life, beautiful, and a kick in the pants.  What a joy she is! 

 

I’m sure you noticed in my last post about Avery that her parents have some stunning blue eyes.  It is true that the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

This is one of my favorites from our time.  Mike and his brother were playing “1, 2, 3!” with Avery.  Ah, I wish I was small enough to still play that game!  I love the angle on this pic, but most of all I love the sunlight!  Well no, most of all I love my niece in it, then the sunlight.  Family first, then photography. 

Yesterday was Avery’s 2nd Birthday.  That’s right, St. Paddy’s day.  Couldn’t be a better day for a Paterson!

[Via http://amberpatersonphotography.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment