Sunday, October 11, 2009

Book Shopping, AA Meeting and Stuff

From Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The wife, baby and I went book shopping today at Barnes and Noble.  I was looking for books dealing with the scientific side of alcoholism.  Maybe I didn’t look in the right place, but I couldn’t find anything.

I checked the “self-help” section, “sociology” and “psychology” sections as well.  Nothing.  I didn’t even see a book with “alcoholism” in the title.

Maybe I missed something, but I sure was disappointed.  I’ll have to check on-line first next time.

Tonight’s meeting went well.  I got to read, share and handle the promo chips.  I’ve never done the chip thing, so I had some help.  That’s all good and it was fun.  I just wished we’d have had the chance to give some out.  Maybe next time.

I don’t have any desires to drink and I feel well.

Let’s see what tomorrow brings.  One day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment