Monday, September 21, 2009

While We're On The Subject...

Babies.  I’ve spent a lot of time around babies this weekend.  Good babies.  Quiet babies.  Beautiful babies.  And a two year old.  That was interesting.

The thing I really like about babies is that they don’t move much.  Easier to photograph.  Like flowers with drool.  I constantly have trouble with photographing people – my brain just hasn’t grasped it yet.  Babies are a bit easier than big humans but I still stumble through it.  Luckily, I have friends that let me click click click away.

The hubs and I watched the UL/UK football this Saturday with friends.  Friends with children.  So half of the time I was watching the game [and wincing through it] and the other half I was eyeing Baby I and the Tasmanian Toddler.  The Tasmanian is two, he can’t help that he’s a constant ball of energy.  Oh, and I was eyeing them through my view finder.  I took so many pictures of these kiddos; some are OK, some are good but only one was perfect.  And I love it.  And I had to share it.

This is our pal Patterson and his baby girl.  Makes your heart melt, doesn’t it?

Family, if you’re reading this post please know that this baby, nor this picture, has not altered my state of mind when it comes to procreation.  In case you already forgot, there was a two year old there.  Luz you, Brooke.

No comments:

Post a Comment